Angelos’ obsession with conspiracy theories is the reason he loses his friends. All that remains is his imaginary meetings with irrationality.
Angelos’ anger and compulsionto validate his beliefs, lead to the loss of his friends in a series of phone calls. The spark is apunctured tire, which he attributes to an organized profit maximization scheme of the local repair shop. Triggered by this incident, he unfolds his views on the phone to his friends about various conspiracies that he believes in and which plague the world, bringing him into conflict with the rational views of his friends.
From the solidarity fund that Greece has allegedly accumulated to the chemtrails conspiracy, and from the existence of the Reptilians and the Hollow Earth theoryto the visits of extraterrestrial civilizations on Mount Penteli,Angelos also reveals his pagan devotion to the Dodecatheon and his devoutness to the supremacy of the Hellene as a god-sent species bySirius.
Everybody believes that he's irrational which is quite true. But, are all he thinks totally irrational?
short film | Format: 2K DCI SCOPE | Colored | Stereo Sound | 24 frames | 20' | 2022
- Best Leading Actor Award at 12th Micro μ Festival 2022
- 5th audience's favorite film at 12th Micro m Film Festival 2022
- Best Movie Award at 11th Athens International Digital Film 2022
- Best Short Fiction Film - Acting Code Awardsat17th London Greek Film Festival 2023
- Best Actor – Acting Code Awards at 17th London Greek Film Festival 2023
Best Leading Actor Award to Elias Valasis at 12th Micro μ Festival 2022
Best actor award to Elias Valasis at 12th Micro μ Festival 2022