3D short animation inspired by Theodoros Pantaleon painting.
3D short animation / 9' / color / 2016
* Best Animation Film at 22nd International Short Film Festival in Drama (2016)
* Honorable mention of visual and technical achievement at the 39th Short Film Festival of Drama (2016)
* Bronze Award of IAB MiXX at Experimental & Innovative Campaign category (2016)
* Best Animation Film Award "Iris" 2017 from Hellenic Film Academy * Cartoon Club Award Winner óôï Cartoon Club Rimini 2017
*Technical Grand Prize at 9th3D KIFF (3D Korean International Film Festival)2017
* Praise«Fantastic Worlds» atMULTIVISION International Film Festival (St. Petersburg, Russia, 2017)
* Honorary distinction atTINDIRINDISInternational Film Festival (Vilnius, Lithuania, 2017)
* Best Greek Film at international competitive section ofAnimasyros (Syros, Greece, 2017)
*«ODYSSEY» Award for best animation at London Greek Film Festival (2018)
* Special Jury Award at Hiroshima International Animation Festival (2018)
* Honorable Distinction at Joinville International Short Film Festival (Santa Catarina, Brasil) 2018 * Special Mention at Festival Cinema de Bienal de Curitiba (Curitiba, Brasil) 2018 * Best Stereoscopic Film at 3D Moscow film festival (Moscow, Russia) 2018
Best Animation Film at 22nd International Short Film Festival in Drama (2016)
Director Roviros Manthoulis talks about "Aenigma"
Cinematographer Giorgos Arvanitis talks about "Aenigma"
Director of the National Museum of Modern Art Katerina Koskina talks about "Aenigma"
Artist, set designer and costume designer, Giannis Metzikof, talks about "Aenigma"
The composer George Kouroupos talks about "Aenigma"
Visual artist Theodoros Pantaleon, who ispired the creators of the film with his work, talks about "Aenigma"
Marios Aristopoulos, who composed the original score for the film, talks about "Aenigma"
The official premiere of the film at the Michael Cacoyannis Foundation
Statements of the film's creators at the broadcast "Because of the Art" at the "Vouli" Channel